Who's on the Panel?
On 1 February 2021, the following experts were appointed to the Mining and Petroleum Gateway Panel for three-year terms:
- Professor Neal Menzies, Dean of Agriculture, School of Agriculture and Food science, University of Queensland (expert in agriculture and soil science)
- Professor Ian Anderson, Director, Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment (expert in agriculture and soil science)
- Dr Clinton Foster PSM, former Chief Scientist of GeoScience Australia (expert in petroleum geology and exploration)
- Mr Hugh Middlemis, HydroGeoLogic (expert in hydrogeology)
- Dr Catherine Moore, GNS Science (expert in hydrogeology)
- Dr Glen Walker, Grounded in Water (expert in hydrogeology)
You can read their biographies here.