How to make a submission via email
Thank you for taking the time to share your views with the Independent Planning Commission. Currently our online "make a submission" portal is undergoing maintenance.
Please click on the relevant project to make your email submission (for submissions under 65Mb):
If you are unable to make a submission, require any assistance or would like to provide us with a submission larger than 65Mb please call us on 02 9383 2100 or contact us via email@example.com. Please note due to the portal undergoing maintenance, your submission will be uploaded to the website once the portal is live.
By making a submission and agreeing to our terms and conditions you confirm that:
- You have read and understood the Commission’s Privacy Statement and Public Submissions Guidelines.
- The content of your submission is factually correct, does not contain offensive, threatening, defamatory, or inappropriate content, and otherwise contains expressions of opinion that you honestly hold. You have not provided any false or misleading information in your submission or omitted any information from your submission which would make it false or misleading.
- Your submission does not contain any material that you wish to keep confidential or any personal information (names and addresses) that can be used to identify another person without their consent.
- You have any necessary permission to reproduce any third party material in your submission.
- You agree to allow the Commission to use, reproduce and publish to the public your submission, including converting your submission into a different format to meet web accessibility requirements.
- You understand that the Commission will publish submissions within seven days of receipt, however in circumstances where significant numbers of submissions are received, this may take longer.
- You accept responsibility for any and all content provided in your submission.